View Single Post
  (#87 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: breast feeding in public - April 6th 2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
It's DIRTY!!! That's the problem!!! You wouldn't eat your meal in there because it's dirty!!!! It's unsanitary.
Absolutely not. I would not eat my food in the bathroom because I'm not a desperate human being who is dieing of starvation. As I've said, I can live 5 minutes without eating my food to assist to a hungry baby. Keep in mind that bathrooms aren't the only places that are unsanitary. Restaurants themselves can be unsanitary, too. So if you want to bring the unsanitary business into the argument, then you might as well not be in a restaurant that is unsanitary. Or in a smoking environment, or anything that puts your child's health in jeopardy. If you want clean environments, then you definitely don't want to be in public.

Quote:
People against it must have never been in public with a screaming baby when it was hungry.

I love seeing th ignorance.
Name-calling...that's effective.

Well, as I've said, milk bottle. Milk bottle, milk bottle, milk bottle. Milk bottle. I'm 20 years old, I've seen plenty of babies cry in public. The name-calling is irrelevant to this debate, so I will completely disregard that false statement. Just because your baby is crying doesn't mean you need to breast feed. I've seen NUMEROUS of times babies crying that resulted in parents getting the handy dandy milk bottle out of the bag. Numerous...and it's worked every single time! Imagine that!

Quote:
Babies have seriously under-developed immune systems and I would not consider it advisable to breastfeed in a public toilet. Little 'uns are way more suseptable to illnesses than you or I, you're just putting your baby at risk because people like you can't handle seeing a very small amount of breast. No thanks, I'd rather make sure my baby is safe and risk offending you.
Nice! Way to take things personally and get offensive just because I disagree with something that you agree with. Let's just change this from debate forum to FLAME WARS! YEAAAH!

Yeah, but no...seriously, I never said that bathrooms were the most sanitary places to breast feed your child. I'm saying it's an option. And like I said, it's not just bathrooms that are unsanitary. Just because it's not a bathroom doesn't mean that your child is completely safe. Just because I disagree with public breast feeding doesn't mean it would offend me. Don't let your anger get the best of you. Remember that this is a debate forum, not a flame war forum.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.