View Single Post
  (#98 (permalink)) Old
hopefaithlove Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22

Re: breast feeding in public - April 7th 2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
This thread is pretty good. I like the arguments, even when people have nothing else better to say that I'm ignorant . I'd love to debate more, but after this post...I'm done for tonight because I have to do my homework

If you have evidence to support that, then that's fine. I can understand. I'm sure you want to bite my head off, but I'm not against breast feeding. If you breast feed in public and no one sees...then there's no harm and no fowl to that. At the same time, if I masturbated in public and no one saw...then that's also no harm and no fowl. As long as people don't know that you're breastfeeding, then it wouldn't be an issue. Over where I live, it'd be awkward because you rarely...and do I mean RARELY as in practically NEVER or even NEVER, see a woman breastfeeding in public. It all depends on the location and who you're around. If breast feeding is acceptable in New York and I go to New York and find women breast feeding...I'm not gonna be like "God hates you", I'm gonna look for a couple seconds and then readjust to my environment. Simple as that. And my point about sanitation is that if you're concerned about sanitation, you shouldn't even be in public. Bathrooms are potentially less sanitary than other places, but that doesn't mean bathrooms aren't options. If you're gonna breast feed in public, might as well change the diaper in public too.

Changing a diaper and masturbating in public are different. A baby needs nourishment and breastmilk is perfectly sanitary to other people, whereas diapers and masturbation are not.

There is always hope. PM me anytime.
SH Free since 10.20.08