Toast Offline
lostinaworldofhate
I've been here a while

Name: Toast

Points: 15,053, Level: 17 Points: 15,053, Level: 17 Points: 15,053, Level: 17

Re: Abortion??? - April 7th 2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina. View Post

I see it as murder, although many of you guys will not, it's just my opinion. [:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kira View Post
That is no excuse for murder"
You need a bit of correction on your English skills. Murder is defined as the unlawful killing of a person. Abortion is not illegal, therefore it is not murder. You can't really have an opinion on whether it is murder or not.

I am pro-choice. I do not believe I have the right to force my beliefs onto others. If you feel it is best for yourself to have an abortion, that's none of my business. While I do realize most people who have abortion did have unprotected sex, there are also many who were responsible but got unlucky, as well as those who were raped. I'm pretty sure birth control and condoms both have 99% effectiveness, so even if you used both, that's still 0.0001% chance that both will fail. I realize that's not huge, but it's still possible.

I think it was very selfish of you to get upset with your mother the way you described. She clearly made a decision that she felt was best for her family(including you). Sometimes people make mistakes. A child is too important a thing to be punishment for making a mistake.

Heaven is high and earth wide. If you ride three feet higher above the ground than other men, you will know what that means. ~Rudolf C. Binding