Thread: Moved in :(
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ShimmeringFaerie Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Moved in :( - April 7th 2010, 03:44 PM

I'm in the same situation as you, except my boyfriend was the one to move in with me and my family. And it's been 4 months now.

We fight all the time as well. Sometimes just the sound of his music or typing makes me want to strangle him. But we love each other, so we know we have to make it work. Sometimes just going into another room for a few hours and reading or something can help both of you calm down if you're just getting annoyed at silly things. Also, my boyfriend sleeps over at a friend's house once or twice a fortnight, so you could try getting away some nights and staying with a friend?

It can take some time to get used to living with someone. I would sit down with your boyfriend and talk about how you are feeling, if you haven't done so already. Since you don't sound like you are having any major fights, all of your problems sound like they could be worked out fairly easily. If sharing the computer etc. is an issue, make a roster to split the time equally. And make sure that you are both still spending plenty of time with your own friends.

Good luck .

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.