(#196 (permalink)) Old
lost_chil Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18

Re: breast feeding in public - April 8th 2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xujhan View Post
I also think that women should be able to go topless any place a guy would, and I generally don't find near-nudity - or even just showing a lot of skin - to be a big deal.
If I am not mistaken, the law in Ontario states woman are allowed to go out topless just like men are they not? I lived there for my whole life almsot 1-2 years ago and that was the rule at the time. Not that many took the option, but it was allowed.

As for breastfeeding in public, go for it! If people feel uncomfortable, they can go away. Simple as that. It's natural, and babies need to eat. It's not right to have a mother not be allowed to feed her baby right when she needs to. I stand by my opinion in which woman should be allowed to breastfeed no matter where they are. I would even stand up for a woman trying to breastfeed in a restuarant if she was getting bitched at for it. It's natural, and if you don't like it, don't look. thats all there is to it.

As long as your not being completly public and showing off, theres nothing wrong with it. I myself was a little off when I first saw it, but I've grown use to it. It's natural, and something that has to be done. I got over it, now I just keep walking and smile when a mother is breastfeeding. It doesn't bother me at all. I say they have all right to breastfeed in public.

We May Be Miles Apart. But Your Always Closer To The Moon. And Brighter Than The Stars

PM me anytime! =D
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.