View Single Post
  (#212 (permalink)) Old
hopefaithlove Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22

Re: breast feeding in public - April 9th 2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.1415926535897 View Post
As I'm late to this thread and can't be bothered to read every other post I'll just go ahead and post my opinion even if it's already been said.

Is breast feeding in public alright? Yes it is, we should we deny a little child food when we walk around the streets eating? Quite hypocritical to be honest. Why should we be allowed to eat but a child starve?

I saw someone compare it to urinating in public, they're quite different things, one's unhygienic which is why it can't be compared. Again, it's more comparable to someone eating a sausage roll on the streets.

It's not even like you can see anything to be honest, it's all covered up by the kid! And we let men walk around with out tops on, why is that any different? Why should they be allowed to walk around with out a top on? especially when society seems to frown upon breast feeding in public.

Some mention public toilettes, I'd just like to say 'because there's really enough room to do it comfortably in there isn't there' it's just stupid, hygiene aside.

Seriously, people who get offended or disgusted by breast feeding in public have such high double standards it's unreal, some people find the look of some foods disgusting and off putting, but restaurants won't stop serving them because of it will they? It's stupid.
Beautifully written. Couldn't agree more.

There is always hope. PM me anytime.
SH Free since 10.20.08