(#219 (permalink)) Old
C0co Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Cody

Points: 10,249, Level: 14 Points: 10,249, Level: 14 Points: 10,249, Level: 14

Re: breast feeding in public - April 9th 2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Let me just say that just because I'm against breast feeding in public doesn't mean that I find breast feeding offensive. I'm a guy, why would I find women pulling out tits offensive? I actually think quite the contrary. I'm not some monster -- I'm a guy who wants to look at some nipples. Why? Cause it's in my nature. All that testosterone. A baby wanting to be fed is like a teenager wanting some nipple action. Do I think there's appropriate times to breast feed in public? Ab-so-lutely. If I take my woman on a romantic date to a nice restaurant, I don't want to hear a baby crying in the background, nor do I want to see a woman breastfeeding in public. If you're gonna do it, do it discreetly. If I don't see how, how am I gonna know? It's that simple. As long as you do it discreetly, I will have absolutely no problem because I won't know you're breastfeeding in the first place. Why you would bring a baby to a romantic restaurant is beyond me, but if it's places like Mcdonalds or Wendys...then I'll be fine getting my food and eating somewhere else just so you can feed your baby in peace.

Mothers of children deserve to go to nice restuarants too, not just people that don't have any children.

And all of the women I have seen breastfeeding in public have all been descreet about it. So I don't know why you think that when women breastfeed that they're going to bare all of their breast, the baby is going to take up the whole area anyways. I personally know someone who is currently breastfeeding a newborn and you can't see nothing because the baby is in the way.