emma01 Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emma
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 17,794, Level: 19 Points: 17,794, Level: 19 Points: 17,794, Level: 19

April 9th 2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0co View Post

What's the difference between the two because I've seen plenty of men with a chest too.

So it's all right for a mother to neglect their baby by starving them in order to make a few people who feel uncomfortable happy?
I was kind of talking about the nipples, if you read what I quoted, they were talking about nipples. Anyway, some men have 'man boobs' but they do not look the same!

OMG babies dont starve if you dont feed them for 30minutes! Thats ridiculous! If im starving hungry at school when it first starts (8.30am) well morning tea doesn't start till 11.05am on one day...I dont starve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
In the post you replied to, when did I say that mothers who have children don't deserve to go to nice restaurants too? Nevar. Nor did I say that children shouldn't go to nice restaurants. I said that if I take a woman to a nice restaurant and all I hear is a baby screaming or a mother breast feeding without being discreet/making it obvious and distracting, then I'm probably going to walk up to the family and ask them to keep their baby under control or I'm gonna complain to the restaurant. It's like when men and women who bring babies to movie theaters...I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who gets pissed off when babies ruin the moment. Completely ruins the mood and you don't get your money's worth. You're not obligated to take your child everywhere you go. If you can't afford a baby sitter than I don't know why you would be going to a nice restaurant in the first place.
Yes I totally agree with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadFish View Post

Whether you are offended by it or not, find it awkward or not, it’s a woman’s right to breastfeed her child in public. I agree that all situations aren't appropriate, but its going to happen. A woman legally has the right to do it.
Women also have the right to feel uncomfortable about other women breast feeding!

Last edited by Casey.; April 11th 2010 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Merging posts.