View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Nina Twin Offline
So It Goes
Average Joe

Name: Marlie Elizabeth

Re: I'm starting to think suicide is a pretty damn good option - April 10th 2010, 07:45 AM

You don't have to believe in any god to know that everybody has purpose and that everybody has potential. I'm not going to deny that what has happened to you is extremely unfortunate and that things could have been different for you. Things could have been perfect, but they weren't; there's no use looking backwards when the only thing you can do is more forward. You can take those experiences and LEARN from them and become a stronger person for experiencing them. If anything, these experiences have given you more potential because now you know how strong you are, how strong you can be, and what you're capable of overcoming.

It's said quite often, but it's extremely true. Suicide is a PERMANENT solution to temporary problems. I know for a fact that things will progress and get better if you keep going on and keep moving forward. You have places to go, people to see, lives to change, things to experience - so many amazing things in your future that you don't want to pass up by any means. For every one person that treats you badly, there are five who love you. Don't ever forget how much you mean to those people, how much good you have yet to do in this world, and how powerful you are.

If you ever need someone to talk to, private message me anytime.

"Life should not be measured by how far we can fall, but how high we can climb."

Send a message via MSN to Nina Twin