View Single Post
  (#2702 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 15th 2010, 02:45 AM

Do you know, no one likes you? Like honestly, no one does. You're a whore, a flirt, a liar, a bitch, and a dumbass. I honestly feel horrible for Jonathan. He's waay to damn good for you, and I hope he dumps you. You realize your "best friends since 6th grade" can't stand you? You know I fucking hate you, and yet you still piss around with half the boys at school. You're getting to be worse than Farryn. Erica thinks your a whore, Darby thinks you're a whore and a queen, and Cassidy thinks you're a freeloader and a bitch. You may think that I'm joking when I say mean shit to you because we were friends at one point, but I can't stand you. We can't wait till you move at the end of the year. An honestly, I hope you end up with some guy that treats you the way you flirt. You are the most talked about Freshman at school, an it makes me sick. Do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.

I suggest you learn to keep your mouth shut, cause if you don't you might fall on some guys dick. So go fuck "Alice". An by the way, don't you dare try to spill your petty lies to Erica about me. Back the fuck up, she's mine.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.