Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18

Re: breast feeding in public - April 15th 2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAlive View Post
Maybe if people stopped commenting on how this debate has turned into a rude "*****fest" people would be able to continue the debate.

I for one would like to know what people thought of the points that I made in my first post on page 7.

I find it strange that the users who are actually mothers and have experienced breastfeeding first-hand who posted got ignored.
THIS is why I quite bothering with this thread. Even the people who are complaining of the pointless posts feel the need to also ramble on about how this thread is going nowhere (so I guess that includes me now ).

Every good post I made got completely ignored for the most part. Every good point was over looked. Why? Because everyone just wants to argu about how everyone else is wrong. And people who have no idea how hard breastfeeding is (especially in the bathroom!), and how much confusion can be caused by switching between bottle and breast, and how pumping dries up your milk, felt the need to keep saying "Why don't you just do that!" after I and other mothers and mothers-to-be kept saying why you shouldn't. If you don't agree with breastfeeding in public, say it and leave it at that. But, keep your suggestions to yourself, because you don't really know what you are talking about. Ugh.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.