View Single Post
  (#129 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Abortion??? - April 17th 2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
What about people who are too scared/just don't want to file a police report? Also, as it has been mentioned in previous posts, what about girls/boys who haven't been educated well enough about sex/protection etc and get pregnant through no fault of their own? Sure, this is your view and you are perfectly within your rights to say you never want to have an abortion but why force that upon others by making it illegal? Why should other people have to go without just because you believe it's wrong. Also, have you taken into consideration what Jack has said about how lots of women will just try and do it illegally anyway and end up dying. Don't you think it's better for them to have it done safely so that only the baby dies and not the baby and mother?

Well obviously i don't want both the mother AND baby to die, that's not what I'm saying. I just think abortion is WRONG. If you have unprotected sex, then you should have to deal with the consequences. Now pushing that aside. If you want an abortion bad enough, you will choose to file a police report. If you really DO want an abortion you will take those steps. Regardless- It's an unborn baby we are talking about here. This baby is so innocent. I don't think it's right to kill it. Everyone deserves a chance at life. If you cannot raise it, adoption is a great thing.

I will always say that abortion is MURDER of an unborn child. No matter what the circumstances are... everyone deserves a right to live.

Last edited by Stardaze; April 17th 2010 at 06:59 PM.