View Single Post
  (#252 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: I've fricking had enough!!!!!! - January 30th 2009, 10:18 AM

I'm not sick of you! How could that even happen?

It's not your fault Laura. It actually sounds like you may be the reason he is alive right now.

Well, tell them that you didn't mean it, apologize, tell them what's going on, how you are feeling. I'm sure they'll understand. You know that they don't really hate you. They responded to things that you didn't really mean witht things that they didn't really mean.

Well, I know that it's scary and all, but I think it is a good thing that you are getting help. I don't know how the Samaritans work, but could you call and hang up then call back again if it's your friend? I mean, I'd guess that there are enough people that the chances of you getting your friend are relatively low, right?

I just wanted to let you know I'm taking a partial break from the site. Not because I'm sick of you or anyone else. I just have alot of things going on in my life and as of the last week or so, I've noticed that I haven't really had the time to be on here as much as I like. So I'm taking a break to sort myself out. I'll be back in a week or two. I'll still be checking my PMs, so if you need me, you PM me, ok?

Love you, stay strong, I'm always here for you

~Cody

Normal User