Thread: Non-PG13: My teacher got me pregnant :(
View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 5th 2010, 01:37 AM

i think this is really messed up, not with u but the teacher! god can it get any worse in this world? anywayz just had to say that. But really, it isnt your fault whatsoever.
Even if u did get horny and went along with it. still, its isnt in my opinion. Its toatally his fault for sure. i mean, I wud think if i wanted better grades and if he told me to metter after class i wud just think mabie a job that has something to do with school. not that! I think u need to really contact the police. even your principal mabie if u want to So they can kick him out. i wouldnt be suprised if hes doing it to other people too. getting him out of there as soon as possible may stop the suffering sooner for everyone. and even if its the last thing u wanna do, tell you boyfriend. i wud be more upset if i had a partner that got a chick pregnant and then didnt tell me for a while. Of course he will be mad, But all u can probably do is listen. be nice, exsplain everything, and apologize in a serious way.if u really love him, youll do anything u can to stay with him. if he dumps u, then that was his choice. i wud probably dump someone too if they did that. but remember, if he gets mad and breaks up with u, its his choice, not yours. and its his problem too. becuz u never chose this for yourself. it just happened. and hey bring someone u really are close too with u mabie when u tell your parents. i think its better bringing somebody to give your parents the bad news instead of being alone.

PM whenever u need to!
-winter

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct