Thread: Triggering: Rape and Realtionships.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16

Rape and Realtionships. - June 4th 2010, 08:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Right, i was thinking the other day, how much being raped/abused, has affected me, even in my current relationships with men etc, even though it happened like 10 years ago,

I completely withdrew from boys until i was 14, and like now, i seem to of lost all dignity with men, and sleep with anyone who offers, just because plainly because of the abuse, i think no one would want me other wise.

i was just thinking how people who went through childhood abuse, are dealing with realtionships now?

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though I’ve been in dark places, I’ve survived and learned and become stronger".

Last edited by Casey.; June 5th 2010 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Changing trigger tag to fit the new guidelines.