Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Giving head..first time. Techniques?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
zebrachaotic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,006, Level: 14 Points: 10,006, Level: 14 Points: 10,006, Level: 14

Giving head..first time. Techniques? - June 21st 2010, 09:29 PM

Well, my boyfriend and I have done basically everything, except for me performing oral sex on him. He's done it to me, and I really enjoy it. He told me a while ago that he respects how I don't want to get into that kind of stuff. However now I know that he really wants me to do it. He practically asked me last night. I considered it, but only because we were in the pitch black and that's all that would have made me feel even the tiniest bit less awkward. I know that it's clean down there and all, but it still grosses me out. For one thing I have a horrible gag reflex. However, I am considering it. Not because I want to, but because I know he wants it. But my question is, how? I have absolutely NO CLUE how to go about giving head. Except for the obvious fact that his penis goes into my mouth. But what do I do? And when you did it the first time, where you completely freaking out? Will he be understanding that I don't know what I'm doing? And do you think he'll mind if I ask him if I can do it in the dark? Sorry, I just really don't know what to do about all this, and I just feel really pressured to do something.