Thread: So lonely.
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
hope begins Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hannah

Points: 8,828, Level: 13 Points: 8,828, Level: 13 Points: 8,828, Level: 13

Re: So lonely. - June 25th 2010, 12:38 PM

Hey Jack. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad just now, and it seems like you've been through so much recently, so I can completely understand that. I doubt that everything you're dealing with is your fault at all, sometimes bad things just happen; do you want to talk anymore about what's going on or why you feel you're to blame? It is hard when people expect you to be okay and you're not, but I think they probably just don't realise how much you're hurting. Is there anyone you can try to talk to about how bad this is and how low you're feeling? Keep trying until you get that support.. how about your dad, how are you finding staying with him, is he supportive?

I'm really really glad that you say you know suicide isn't an option. Just try to hang onto the fact that it won't be like this forever. Sorry you lost your job, that can be so tough. I spent most of the last year taking time out of studying, unemployed, and it's rubbish. I found it helped a bit to get involved with some things that are going on where I live, and do some volunteering and things like that.

Look after yourself, you'll get through this, and I'm here anytime if you want someone to talk to. Take care.