View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Cullen Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 13,765, Level: 17 Points: 13,765, Level: 17 Points: 13,765, Level: 17

I need a new tattoo! - June 26th 2010, 12:28 PM

I do! About a month and a half ago I got 3 bats at the bottom of my neck. And now I want another : p

The only thing is, the two careers that are huge possibilities for me (air cabin crew by choice, or nurse by chance) say that visible tattoos aren't really allowed... So that limits me somewhat : (

I have a few ideas already, some of them that would be ruled out because of where I want them. Here they are:
  • Black outline of a heart on the inside of my arm just below my wrist
  • A daisy chain around my ankle
  • A star outline over mt knuckle (either in black or red)
  • Some kind of HUUUGE tattoo going down the side of my ribs, I dunno what though... Thorns maybe?
  • Either a heart or a star on my chest
  • A quote of some kind, maybe a song lyric. Not sure where I would put it...? Maybe my neck : P
I've wanted the heart on my arm for aaages, like years, ever since i saw this picture of this girl standing with a microphone, and she had it. I'd love to find that pic again but I can't : /

What do you guys think of the ideas? I want tattoos that no one else has. The bats I have already are unique, because a friend (an ex-friend now) drew them so I know for sure they are one of a kind! I dunno... I will need to think really hard about this! If you guys have any other ideas, let me know!

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows...
Keep The Blood In Your Head, And Keep Your Feet On The Ground.

Nov 29th 2010 <3

Do I Divide And Fall Apart?
My Bright's Too Slight To Hold Back All My Dark.