View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
walking east of eden Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica-Rose

Points: 8,761, Level: 13 Points: 8,761, Level: 13 Points: 8,761, Level: 13

Depressed and lonely when apart - June 28th 2010, 12:22 PM

My boyfriend and I have been involved in a eight month relationship, we have both been having the same problem which in my experience has progressivly gotten worse. The problem is we become unbearably depressed and lonely when we're apart. And no matter what we do ... be it distracting ourselves by engaging in activites to try stop thinking about one another to actually talking over the phone to each other. We are left in a state of sadness and isolation, we have both found after a few days that we start going insane. Next year it is going to be worse... he'll be out of school and in the workforce and I'll still be in school doing my final year of education... we won't see each other on a regular basis anymore and probably only see each other once a week if we're lucky. He tried to make me move in with him next year... but I have refused it because it is a bad idea... we are only 17, no money and I'm going to be doing year 12. Does anyone have any clue to what we could do to make our time apart more berable or have any suggestions to alternatives to me living with him?