View Single Post
  (#176 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2009, 06:51 AM

Person A- You are saving my life, and yet, you don't know it. I bet if you looked at last night, it wouldnt seem that way, but it is. You are saving my life. I love you. <3

Person B- I just sent you a PM =] you are one of the most influential people in my life, you are one of my great voices of reason and alot of times, you'll sit and listen to my crap or watch me have a meltdown just to put it all back togeather. Thank you.

Little Person C- Oh my god, you are so big now! and, in a way, you've become my daughter, you aren't my cousin anymore you are just my *almost* daughter. You are the only person that if I've had a bad day, just comming home and having you greet me at the door or you see me from the living room, and seeing someone happy to see me or hearing you tell me "Hey Dude!" when I enter a room... It makes everything better, it really does, you're so cute and sweet I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you so much kiddo, you have no idea.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.