View Single Post
  (#530 (permalink)) Old
xxxAJxxx Offline
TEIAM - problem solved.
Average Joe

Name: Aj

Points: 10,377, Level: 14 Points: 10,377, Level: 14 Points: 10,377, Level: 14

Re: Have you heard of the artist/band above? - July 12th 2010, 12:29 AM

Aiden, Silverstein, From First to Last, Name Taken, Spitalfield, Panic! at the Disco, Man Overboard, I Call Fives, With the Punches, Bayside, Alesena, Alexisonfire, Action Action, The Wonder Years, Stalins War, A Skylit Drive, Chiodos, Dance Gavin Dance, Isles and Glaciers, Leathermouth, I Set My Friends on Fire, Greeley Estates, Fall Out Boy, Emarosa, Driver Side Impact, Black Veil Brides, Armor for Sleep, All Heart, AFI, Of Mice and Men, System of a Down, Schoolyard Heroes, Reggie and the Full Effect, Pierce the Veil, Attack Attack!, Owl City, The Number 12 Looks Like You, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Duck Duck Goose, Jamie's Elsewhere, Innerpartysystem, A Hero A Fake, Four Year Strong, Me vs Hero, Arcade Fire, Slipknot, A Static Lullaby, Broadway, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, Trivium, Waterdown, William Control, Cinematic Sunrise, A Day to Remember, The Forecast, I See Stars, Jeffree Star, The Junior Varsity, Maxeen, Mindless Self Indulgence, No Bragging Rights, The Title, Swimming with Dolphins, I Am Alaska, VersaEmerge, American Head Charge, Billy Talent, Bring Me the Horizon, Escape the Fate, Paramore, The Jonbenet, Killswitch Engage, Pennywise, The Swellers, Anti-Flag, Set Your Goals, The Starting Line, Protest the Hero, Stellastarr*, Stereomud, This Time Next Year, Every Time I Die, Halifax, Dead on the Dance Floor, Bullet For My Valentine.

Now you can't miss them, Stars Heart. Lol. I quit

"Now at the end of everyday I lie awake at night and wait
To feel the wires of my brain get cut and quietly rearranged, and
Hear my beaten heart exclaim, 'Still, I refuse to let her go.'"

So we escape to our mistakes for they wait patiently for us.
Oh, how they always wait for me.

If my fear has kept me here only my fear can set me free."