Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Why - Why Not?
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Re: Why - Why Not? - July 16th 2010, 07:18 AM

Hey Britta,

It sounds like you're having a really tough go of it.

Sometimes things are so unfair and it makes me want to punch something. I commend you for keeping it together this long.

Wanna here my stick-it-to-em plan?

Get your life back one track. Do something you love. Try and find happiness. Set goals. Prove everyone wrong. Be successful.

then...

STICK IT TO EM!!

Now, I know people who say things like 'The best revenge is being succesful' are the kind of people who wear matching sweaters and work for greeting card companies, but it's true!

What greater revenge could there possibly be than to look back on everyone that did you wrong and gloat about how positively freakin awesome you are?

Okay, maybe that's immature. How about then the feeling you will get knowing how far along you've come?

You didn't have things handed to you. You've been through hell. How good will it feel to pass that? It wont happen overnight. You've got to work on.

If you kill yourself now, Britta, you're letting life cheat you. You deserve happiniess and I believe time will give it to you. It's yours to claim and if you cut your journey short life is effectively RIPPING YOU OFF!!

I've been where you are and I doubt some idiot like me rambling on would have helped, but I'll tell you what. Time did. You owe it to yourself to give yourself that time and see how things play out.

I'm sorry about everything you've been through. I'm sorry about your brother. I don't want this to sound like emotional blackmail, but I think he'd want more than anything for you to be happy.

DON'T do it, if not for yourself then let me be a bit selfish and ask you to stay alive for me? Just a stranger hoping you're okay?

Pm me anytime xx