View Single Post
  (#2932 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2010, 08:17 PM

I was trying to tell you that I don't want you to feel obligated. I don't want us to keep beating this friendship until it's just dead. It's better that it ends than we try to go on as what we were when it's so clear that its time has passed.

You write to me as though it's a diary entry. You did this, you did that, you almost kissed him.

I worry about you, you know. I feel like someday I'm going to log onto FB and there will be a memorial page in your name. It'll be AIDS or assault, or maybe you'll just have gotten angry and done something stupid. I don't want that to happen. I love you.

You talk and talk and talk, and you never talk to me about the things that matter. I know you don't like my boyfriend. But you've never met him. You don't know him. You don't even want to know him, but you act like I'm walking around with my eyes shut. I know you don't want me to get hurt, but perhaps you should have been saying that this time last year. Then, it would have saved me a lot of trouble. Now... I'm happier than I've ever been and...you're not here.

You're never here anymore.

There are so many places you said we'd go.

Graduation came. I would have loved to look for you. I had some family there. Not you.

It breaks my heart. It's not your fault. It's a natural process. It happens every day. But it still hurts, and I will miss you for a long time.

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?