View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Weight issues :/ - August 4th 2010, 02:25 AM

Decided to stick this in health since it's not an eating disorder or anything like that.

I have awful issues with weight. Can't post figures unfortunately, but lets just say according to the BMI thingy, I'm a very good bit underweight. =/ I don't have anything against eating, I'm never sick and I do try to eat when I can. I'm not a fussy eater either. And when I do eat, it tends to be rather fatty food quite often.

However, a lot of the time I'm just not hungry. Or interested in food, it doesn't hold that much appeal to me, or there's better things I could be doing. I always eat dinner, and a good deal of snack food, but rarely lunch and never breakfast. I can go 24 hours no food and not even notice or feel any different for it. Also, I lost even more weight from depression after a break up a few months back.

Safe to say I hate it. Extremely skinny guys are a huge turn off for most people. Unfortunately I seem to have the kind of metabolism where even when I do eat, I gain very little. I've been underweight my entire life really. But having more interest in food would be nice.

What I want to know is, is this normal/healthy? And is there any reason why I don't feel very much hunger even after going long periods of time without food, or missing meals?

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph