View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I Think My Friends Are Better Off..... - August 5th 2010, 04:24 PM

well you said that you feel like you drag them down .

But who knows, you might be the sane one among the group, the one that is really helpful and nice ? i think that you're that person in that group.. and i dont think you drag people around you down. Everyone around them probably has their own insecurities as well.. but maybe they manage to not to think about it so much. Try talking to those friends who listen to you about it. I'm certain that they'll be supportive . Just remember that there are some topics in which you prefer to keep your opinions and that is extremely respectable, because
sometimes when you keep quiet, it just means that you think that this is a discussion about a topic that sometimes you prefer to not talk about.

do NOT give up hope, and you MUST keep in mind that you , like everyone else deserve to be happy together with friends and stuff. There will be a few certain awkward moments here and there, but just remember that comes naturally. Be more confident in yourself an naturally this problem will no longer be a problem.

I'M really confident that you can overcome this.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!