View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Work_In_Progress Offline
Pending...Work in progess
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Points: 15,667, Level: 18 Points: 15,667, Level: 18 Points: 15,667, Level: 18

Re: Is it rape if...? - August 24th 2010, 07:06 PM

From what you're saying it just feels like you weren't in the mood. Kind of like when the man comes home from work and the woman wants to have sex with her husband, but he'll just reply "I'm too tired for it", something like that. Or like when a guy asks his girlfriend to give him a blowjob when the girlfriend is the type that doesn't like giving blowjobs, but will still do it to please her partner. Does that make sense to you? That's how I'm viewing what you're saying anyway.

I know you had told me a few times that you felt your sex drive is always skyrocketing, perhaps it is not so much of a high sex drive anymore?(not saying it'll be permanent)

I noticed you mentioned that you maybe felt like a simple sex tool for your partner. Is the sex between you and your partner emotionless? No more passion? No more fire? Exhausted all of the (kinky&dirty)options when it comes to sex with your partner, that it's finally become boring to you? Maybe the relationship is emotionless that it's effecting the sex? We both know that there's a difference between having an orgasm with feeling and an orgasm with emptiness. Like another poster said, you might want to talk about this to your partner if it's something emotional that is lacking.

That's my reply for you Jordan, I know you're a grown woman and you'll be able to tell if this is starting to become rape or not rape to you or if something in the relationship is starting to become dull or lacking.

<3