View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
ForeverTheSickestKid Offline
ForeverTheSickestKid
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jamie

Points: 9,447, Level: 14 Points: 9,447, Level: 14 Points: 9,447, Level: 14

Re: Letting a guy touch your breasts - August 31st 2010, 09:58 AM

It is only natural for a guy to want to go further with a girl when he's in a sexual situation with her like that, and first things first, very well done for standing your ground and saying no to him. Many girls can give into pressure from boys, for many different reasons and it can take a lot to turn them down, especially if the heat of the moment is rising.

I would say that girls touching boys and vice versa would be about the same in terms of seriousness, as there are also probably many other girls that feel the opposite way to you on that matter. Whichever way round it is done, it is completely natural, but doesn't mean that you have to leap into doing it, no matter what your age. It's about when you feel ready to, and when it comes to getting intimate with somebody, it is your comfort that is primary. If you feel uncomfortable with something they are saying / doing, you should be able to tell them and make them stop. As for this boy, he obviously didn't respect the boundaries to which you will go inside your comfort zone, and to get angry about it is just wrong. You'd be better finding a boy that would respect you, or learn to.