Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Lost......
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Furubasu Offline
FISHSTICKS!
Not a n00b

Name: Jessica

Re: Lost...... - September 11th 2010, 11:23 PM

Please don't kill yourself. I don't know why you don't think you have choices, but believe me, this is a big one. You can choose not to kill yourself right now. Just stop yourself.

I understand what it feels like to have all hope lost, but all you need is to find something to hope for. You've opened up to people - they will all miss you if you are gone. They won't get over it, either. You never really do get over certain things, and losing someone who is smart enough to take care of themself and write and be awesome on teenhelp is one of those things.

Sometimes medicine works, but you don't have to take it if it's not right for you. If counseling and opening up didn't help, maybe all it will take is the second, third, fourth, however many tries it takes. You'll never know if it's the next attempt unless you make it.

there are plenty of reasons to live - the sticky on this forum lists them. Listen to good music, do things that if they won't cheer you up will at least make you calm.

I think you want to live and it's just scary. That's okay - life is just this big, scary thing sometimes and all that can be done is to ignore the fact that it's scary and live like it's not. I know it's hard, but you're only 13. If things seem bad now, maybe it just needs some time to mellow out. I'm not saying you don't know what's right or wrong because of your age, I'm just saying there is so much more left to come. Please let someone you know in real life know that you're feeling suicidal. They can help you far more than I can because they know you on a deeper level.

I sincerely hope you decide to live. I know things might suck and have gone to shit right now, but things can get better. If you're stuck in a bad place, all it takes is some time to move out of it. Feel free to PM me what's on your mind - I want you to feel better.

I either feel like no one cares, and that I should be breaking things, and that everything is falling apart, or that everything is great, and I can do anything, and I really do have friends.

I'm stuck halfway in between.