View Single Post
  (#3106 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 16th 2010, 06:27 PM

i can't believe that i'm actually going to take the time to write this out but at least it will be out of my mind... O_o ... I hope..

I wish you could just see that we should be together. You and I. Me and You. I wish you could see that. I'm not promising that we'd never fight, or never get upset with each other, but I'm promising that I will do whatever I can to make you happy whenever you need me to. I will put my entire life out for you to take. Pick me apart and get rid of what you don't want and I'll replace it with something that you do want. I have confidence and I have respect for myself, but I'm not sure that I'll respect myself as much if I don't even try. I want YOU. I want you so badly that it drives me insane someday. I don't understand why I want you so bad, but I do. I want everything about you. There's nothing I would ever want to change. You say my friends don't like you, and you're right, they don't. Because they don't understand you. They don't understand why you are the way you are. But I do. And I know that they're wrong. I can't do better than you. You are the one person that I would be willing to make things work with. I hate relationships, but I want to give us a try. I want to be together and stay together. Everyone knows that we would be good. Just open your eyes. They all see it. They've all just been waiting for us. The time is now. I mean, take your time and choose your pace that you want to go at, I don't have forever but I don't mind the wait that I might have to do for you. I'm willing to wait. I just want you though. It's selfish, stubburn, and maybe even wrong of me, but I can't help it. I just wake up each morning thinking of you, and there are memories of you and I all around. Those were already great, but think about how wonderful they could be if you just gave us a chance. They can be even better. We wouldn't have to hold anything back. We would never have to hide our secrets anymore, and we could just be free. You and I. Doesn't it sound so great? They say that good things take time, and I'll give you as much time as you want. Just please tell me that you'll be mine. There are so many dreams that are still left in my mind. I can only pray that they'll come true someday. YOU are what I want. You're what makes me feel like being myself is okay.
Even you said it yourself, you've never "clicked" with a girl the way we did when we met. It was instant. Instant friendship. Instant trust. Instant miracle.

Please. Please. Please. Be Mine. <3

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.