View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...

I've been here a while

Name: Paige

How do I make my boyfriend feel more loved and more secure - October 6th 2010, 12:02 AM

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 months and I have never felt so strongly about anyone.
I love him so much and I would do anything for him. I have always had a problem with being close to someone entirely and recently this has started causing a problem. I don't mean to do it, I don't ever mean to make him feel as though he doesn't matter but I do. I don't want my boyfriend to feel like this because he is the most amazing person and he makes me so happy. A lot of the problems I have with being close to someone I think stems from a lot of bad relationships where I've not had someone who is interested in wanting to be around me all the time and not having someone who has truly loved me. Now I have someone who loves me completely and adores me I want to keep him.
My boyfriend couldn't do enough for me, he always picks me up from work, walks me home, he takes me out and most importantly he wants to spend as much time with me as he can. My boyfriend supports me in every way possible, but he really does feel like I'm pushing him away from me, sometimes without realising it I act quite distant, or I just won't cuddle up to him like I usually do. I don't know what makes me do this, it's like I get to a point and he gets to know so much I almost don't want him to get to know anymore for fear of being hurt.

I love him so much and I don't want to lose him because of my insecurities and fears.
So could someone please advise me on how to me more in touch with my emotions and how to make him feel more secure.
Other than this we have an amazing relationship... I just don't want my stupidity to ruin things.
Thanks,
Paige