View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tonight Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,051, Level: 15 Points: 11,051, Level: 15 Points: 11,051, Level: 15

Problem With Medication Now - February 14th 2009, 09:22 AM

I have no idea if this might seem triggering at all to you guys,so I put the Triggering prefix as a precaution.

Anyways in November I tried to kill myself with gravol.Needless to say it didn't work.But now everytime I take gravol I get panic attacks or my body will sometimes "overreact" to it.Like I'll feel really heavy,my thinking will be all hazy and hard to stay on track,my eyes are hard to keep open and it feels like my heartrate slows down and my breathing will slow and sometimes feels like I can't breath.Basically I feel everything I felt the night I tried to kill myself.

I know the most logical thing to do is not to take gravol,but I mainly use it for my sleep.I have a sleep disorder and so far haven't found any medication that works,so when I need to change my sleep pattern around I have to use gravol.So there isn't really any way to advoid gravol untill I find a medication that works,which will probably take years.

Did anyone else have this reaction to the medication they tried to kill themselves with and how did you overcome the reaction?

You wonder why I never smile anymore,but with broken homes come broken smiles.

Has the acidic rain burned a hole so deep,that we don't care what's beneath our feet?

I'm a freak and my best friend is a pirate-ninja-dinosaur,what a unique friendship!

My heart is so numb,that I can't feel it breaking