View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Lost_Confused Offline
Wherever life takes me.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Nika

Points: 17,868, Level: 19 Points: 17,868, Level: 19 Points: 17,868, Level: 19

Exclamation Slipping back into anorexia.. - October 8th 2010, 10:56 PM

I used to be very anorexic, I was so underweight people noticed. But they didn't realize that i was anorexic. I finally made myself eat something every day because when i didn't eat i started feeling sick and weak, and almost passing out. But that was before my appendix burst, so that was probably the reason. (Appendix upset.) I was able to eat after i got it removed, but that was about a year ago. I've noticed in the past few months i've been eating less and less, and now i only eat about a meal a day, maybe a quick snack for lunch if i'm hungry.

But i'm not usually hungry. In the mornings, if i try and eat breakfast, i feel sick and i have to spit it out. During class, i get really hungry, but by the time i get back to the house, i'm not hungry anymore so i don't make myself eat.
I weighed myself a couple weeks ago, and i've lost [Edited] and i'm trying to make myself lose more.

Is there anything i can do to help myself? I keep feeling and thinking i'm so fat, even though people say i'm not at all. My ideal weight is [Edited] unhealthy but i just can't make myself eat anything.

:/

Last edited by eunoia; October 9th 2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Do not post weight figures anywhere on TeenHelp.