Thread: Running
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Running - October 15th 2010, 02:45 AM

Alright, so, I haven't been able to run in over 2 years because of many surgeries. I use to run all the time and add to that I haven't been able to shoot hoops either.

So, I talked with my mom a bit and we decided that each day, starting tomorrow (friday) I am going to run. Like, tomorrow I will run down the street about 4 houses and back, then the next day 5, then 6, etc. Hoping one day I can run like I use to.

But, the only things holding me back are being in loads of pain (my ankles, knees, and thighs) and how I can't breathe well anymore. Also, I live in a not so safe neighborhood and I am scared. But, my mom said if I take my dog, no one will hurt me.

I have been so ill lately and I think it might be because of being inactive all the time.

Also, Saturday, me and my mom are going to drive around town looking at safe parks in the area to shoot hoops at or even look up prices for a membership at a local gym.

I really hope it goes okay. I know it may be painful and a lot of work. But I really need to do this... for me.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."