View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

October 16th 2010, 12:35 AM

I'm almost 16 and I'm just DYING to get a tattoo in honor of my grampa who passed over a year ago and for the rev of a7x but they tell me the same thing, i say at least wait until your 16 i know its a bitch believe me! it'll be more worth it i also want another tattoo on my ankle that symbolizes strength because i am strong from all i've been through tattoos are wonderful way to remind yourself of something like that and i support THAT but just consider health too...are you allergic to ink? is the person you are getting the tatt from sterile? you can get hepatitis B from uncleanly things like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissComplicated View Post
I don't know if this has been said but if you do it in white ink you might fuck it up because white ink doesn't transfer that well on the way they have to do it and everything...Trust me I just got a self-harm recovery tattoo it was going to be done in white but I spent like over a year researching everything and going through my options. I would do the research yourself before you get it done. You can ignore this pasrt bur you are 14 nobody should be willing to do a tattoo for you...They can end up getting sued or worsee.

on another note i also agree with this but i cant say the last part LOL im no better, but yeah do your research know what your getting yourself into

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

Last edited by Kitty.; October 20th 2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Merging :)