View Single Post
  (#3217 (permalink)) Old
llamasliketoparty Offline
WordNerd
Average Joe

Name: Lindsay

Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 21st 2010, 08:48 PM

Dear _____,
I basically think you are kind of a dick right now. I'm so busy and stressed all the time and you don't have time for me. You like me? Well eff you, I'm done with this.

Yours truely,
Lindsay.

Dear _____,
It bothers me soo much that you say you wish you were a better friend to me then don't change anything. I honestly wanna punch you every time you say it. Because I am probably the best friend you have ever had. And I have no one I can really talk to about anything because no one even cares about me anymore. I'm kind of falling into a pit of numbness and it's kind of you and all of my other friend's fault. No one wants to hear what is happening to me, they just want to thow their own problems onto me then walk away feeling better. I've been wanting to hurt myself again almost everyday now. I want to tell you these things but I'm afraid that if I do you'll haul off and kill yourself or go around telling people that I feel bad and then I'll lose all my friends again. So I continue to be all alone. Well now I'm gonna go back to feeling like cutting.

Your friend,
Lindsay

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing