View Single Post
  (#3264 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2010, 08:54 AM

person nr. 1:

You mean everything to me. But I'm afraid to tell you that because I think I'll scare you off. What can someone do for me, give to me, you do. Only because of you, I never crawl, I never fall, I never cry...only because of you, I stand up high and forget the shit everyone else says. I don't know why I feel this way towards an average person though, but again, I feel like your presence is all I need. Every single day we talk, chatter, I get more of this... feeling and energy. I did say you're the best person I met already, metaphorically speaking, hope you got that... what you do and what you did for me is just brave and I'd like to thank you for that. Hoping we'll meet one day, and we will!

person nr. 2:

I miss you. I hate that I'm so scared of talking to you again...
What I must let go, I must let go of you... it's hard! God, it's tough letting you go again!
why... I feel the urge to speak to you... But I must let go. We're finished and that's it. but why the hell am I missing you?? no, no, no... I must be strong, no matter how far my feelings go. I'll get over this somehow...

person nr. 3:

There... the war is still between us. I know you're holding the gun hidden somewhere.
No use! We are still going to be enemies.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.

Last edited by Twinge; November 1st 2010 at 09:07 AM.