Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Hurting myself and others
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Hurting myself and others - November 10th 2010, 10:05 PM

Hey there,

The best way to vent the anger you are feeling is by opening up and talking about it. I know that can be really hard to do but when you let all your pent up frustrations out you can and will feel better. Talking will not, necessarily, make all your problems go away but it will be a positive way to get rid of the feelings you are having.

It might also help to try and figure out where all this anger is coming from. If you can get to the bottom of your anger issue you can slowly work on dealing with your triggers and start feeling better.

Do you think you could consider getting into therapy? I know that might be a hard step to take but it would be a great way to vent your frustrations, figure out the reasons behind your anger and find the proper coping skills for it all.

I am going to give you a link to the alternatives to self harm. If you ever feel like hurting yourself try looking at that list. If it seems like the alternatives are not working don't turn away from them because given time they can do a lot of good.

Here is the link:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t9418-alternatives-self-harm/

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|