View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24

Re: Teen's Rape Charges Dropped Because Victim Kills Self - November 11th 2010, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Fine. But I don't think it's completely crazy to think that he most likely is a rapist. I mean if he had sex with her then it's statutory rape whether it was consensual or not. Also if the girl wasn't raped why put herself through the process of a trial and getting harrassed at school. She killed herself for goodness sakes. Obviously something was going on. And obviously there was enough evidence supporting her claim to get charges filed against him.
And it's this line of thinking that prevents those who have been falsely accused from leading normal lives.

I'm putting money on her suicide being the result of everyone knowing she was falsely accusing him and giving her shit for it. I'm not saying it was right if that was the case, but look at the article. The entire school is split over the whole thing. Obviously we're not getting the whole story.

The only feedback we're getting is from her mother, so of course she's the "innocent victim."

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 517856 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!