View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Teen's Rape Charges Dropped Because Victim Kills Self - November 11th 2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
And it's this line of thinking that prevents those who have been falsely accused from leading normal lives.

I'm putting money on her suicide being the result of everyone knowing she was falsely accusing him and giving her shit for it. I'm not saying it was right if that was the case, but look at the article. The entire school is split over the whole thing. Obviously we're not getting the whole story.

The only feedback we're getting is from her mother, so of course she's the "innocent victim."
I'm never gonna encounter this kid. You're right though it's the world we live in and it sucks. However I have to ask why are you so bent of believing he's innocent?

You are right though we are only hearing from the mother, it would be interesting to hear what supporters of the guy have to say.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 517856 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!