View Single Post
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Teen's Rape Charges Dropped Because Victim Kills Self - November 11th 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
In the mother's eyes this guy raped her daughter. All she needed was her daughter to tell her so. It doesn't matter if the courts say he is guilty or not, he will ALWAYS be guilty to her. Her reactions are certainly justifiable. She lost her daughter, she's in pain, and now the guy she feels is responsible for her daughter's death is getting off scott free. How the hell would you react? I mean are you seriously going to tell me that in that situation you would say "Oh well since the courts let you off I guess I should too. I mean my daughter told me you raped her, she killed herself over it, but you haven't been proven guilty by the law, so I guess that means you are innocent."
I don't think he's disagreeing that the woman should fight for what she believes in, I think he's just saying that, so far, there's no evidence to conclude that he raped her so there's no reason to convict him. If they can't find anything, which they're welcome to try because no person should get away with a crime they've committed, then there's no reason to convict them.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 517856 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!