View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I just can't take this! - November 14th 2010, 04:03 PM

heyyy.

i know you arent exactly feeling good right now, but maybe you could start by taking stress reducing measures. One is by listening to calming music, and trying to procrastinate less. Because the sooner something is done, the less that something would bug you, again

You also definitely have went through a lot. But remember, you are very precious and wonderful. Dont think of doing bad things that could make bad stuff happen to you... there's so many people out there to support, listen and help you Remember, negative feelings shared is negative feelings halved . I understand that this vitamin can help, and since there is no repercussions from taking it, it should be reasonable that you be allowed to have it .

i know you're currently going through a lot. But remember... after you weather this current situation, the coming times will be filled with laughter and enjoyment, all of which you deserve, whole-heartedly.

caring always ,
yoshi

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!