View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
missmyra Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Myra Gomez

To tell you the truth... - November 17th 2010, 05:45 AM

So people that know me see me as the shy, kind of quiet girl who is always smiling. And it is true I like to smile a lot. But lately, I have been getting sick and tired of always faking a smile. I truly wish I can be happy for once. I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like I'm always getting picked on or being made fun of. Just recently my now ex boyfriend Joel broke up with me out of the blue after 6 months and I was trying to make things work after that but yet I messed up again. I've been trying to get him back but it looks like I've lost him forever.
He is being so different now too. He's being so mean like last night he said that I was boring and he called me fake. He used to make me feel so special and he made my life better. He said he loved me now he doesn't no more.
Plus I am always broke. Everyone I know of is in college already while I have no money to go. I feel like a failure, like I'm not doing anything with my life.
Plus things at home are terrible. My dad is such a jerk and my mom tends to take it out on me. my family stresses me out.
I hate to say it but sometimes I truly wish that I can just escape to someone far away and be free I just want to leave. And to be real with you, I feel like dying sometimes. I really do.
It's like everything I do I always mess up. I see everyone else they seem so happy...why can't that be me?
I feel like nobody cares or loves me. People are just fake. Every time I believe someone, they always turn out to be fake.
I just don't know what to do... I feel like giving up.
Somebody help me please?