View Single Post
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23

Re: Woman’s eight false rape claims - November 22nd 2010, 06:54 AM

Yes, it's wrong that she made those claims. However, she had consensual sex with these men, and she has mental issues, so maybe, in her mind afterwards, it was like, non-consensual. She may have been confused or something, either way, she's declared mentally unfit, so no court is going to sent her to jail. Community service, mayhaps, court ordered mental help probably, but jail? It's not going to happen. If you are mentally unfit, you aren't held responsible for the stupidity that is yourself, it sucks but that's the law in most civilized countries. If you read the article, she wasn't calling rape to be malicious or wicked, she was mentally unstable, and maybe she thought it was rape.

I do have to say, for a bunch of open minded, good teenagers, automatically saying that she should be raped because she claimed rape is not only uncool, it's wrong. Rape should never be a punishment for anything.Ever. If the victums file a civil law suit, they might be able to get something out of it, if her lawyer doesn't automatically play the mentally unstable card, which would make her not liable. This isn't the whole story guys, it's just the bit the press wants you to know to make you angry and heated.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.