View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
dejaentendu0 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Liz

Points: 10,878, Level: 15 Points: 10,878, Level: 15 Points: 10,878, Level: 15

Re: I'm Pregnant. - November 22nd 2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
What sort of painkillers, just paracetamols?
I'd ask them about this and see what they say. I'm pretty sure they'll give you higher painkillers than that. When I had my medical abortion, they gave me a bottle of codeine and told me to take two. If that didn't make me feel comfortable in an hour, to take three (in addition to the two), if THAT didn't make me feel okay, to take another four. I wasn't supposed to take more than that though.
You can get some paracetamol medication if you want to take them in addition. They said I could take some after my codeine. It wouldn't hurt.

Quote:
I have to go down to the doctors and pick something up and talk about the hospital, what would I be picking up?
Hmm. Did you fill out any paperwork? Insurance information? If not, that might be it. Especially if you have to talk, because in the US atleast, most places make you do a counseling appointment before doing it to make sure you understand and are certain it's what you want. In the US, they're also required to explain what will happen and such... I'm not sure if it's the same in the UK, but that'd be my best guess.

Last edited by dejaentendu0; November 22nd 2010 at 02:48 PM.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 528740 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!