View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: The most annoying, and confusing problem - Nowhere else to run. - November 22nd 2010, 10:57 PM

Aidan,

Just because the medicines haven't worked yet does not mean they cannot start working. It can take a while for medicines to build up in the body and it can take a while for doctors to find the proper medicine to fit a certain person. I think that is the hardest part about struggling with depression; the waiting game. But continue waiting because things can improve and the waiting will be worth it.

I really think you need to try and reach out to people. Be completely honest so that they can help you. If you are not honest with the people in your life they are not going to be able to help you. I know how hard it can be to let go of your 'secrets' but you need to. You need to let other people in so that you can get the help you deserve. The more the people in your life know the better able they can help you.

I would also suggest that you keep a journal. I know that might not sound all that cool but journaling is a great way to get your emotions out and it can help put things in perspective. You are struggling to figure out what is wrong with you and journaling could help you with that. It is a slow process but journaling is a great way to assess your life and figure out what the problems are.

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|