View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Smithy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,209, Level: 13 Points: 8,209, Level: 13 Points: 8,209, Level: 13

Unhappy I think im developing an eating disorder? Please help? - November 23rd 2010, 02:31 AM

Okay I am 15 and I weigh [Edited] and I am 5'2.
I am starting to get really concerned about my weight and body. I am starting to think like an anorexic. I am not anorexic though. I am only eating 3 very small meals a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and for these meals I will only have one piece of toast for breakfast, for lunch i will have a apple and maybe a small sandwich, and for dinner I will only have a small proportion of meat and sometimes a salad. At the moment I think this is okay but I am starting to think that I have eaten to much in this day when I know that I haven't eaten much at all. I will eat very slowly and try get full faster. I will come home from school and do all research on how many calories I had today and I am keeping a very close eye on what i'm eating.
I don't want to attract any attention for doing this, it is why I am doing this kind of anonymously.
Can somebody help me? I'm not sure what I am doing

Last edited by Casey.; November 23rd 2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight figures, they are against the COC