Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Im sick of it!
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
:)
Average Joe

Re: Im sick of it! - December 4th 2010, 05:46 PM

Hi Leslie, please don't do this!

Don't choose death over life, because once you're dead, that's it! Everything you have, everything you've fought for, it's all gone and you leave behind the people who love you, and they suffer because of your death. Do you really want to bring everybody around you the pain of losing you to suicide and having done nothing to help you, just to relieve your own pain?

Your life might not be great right now, and suicide might feel like the best option at the moment, but your life WILL improve if you give it the time to improve! Put off suicide for just one more day? Or even one more hour? And use this time to call a helpline or a trusted friend and talk through your feelings. After a chat with someone, you might not want to commit anymore. If you're still not feeling well, get out of the house, away from the rope, and do something you enjoy. Or better yet, go to a friend's place so you won't be alone.

You CAN get past these thoughts, I promise! You need to find inner strength and fight until you feel better. I'm not saying that you'll feel better instantly, not even in weeks, months or years even, but you'll find happiness eventually. You've battled on in your life like a soldier so far, so keep fighting, giving up on the battle now isn't worth it! You're not alone, everybody in this world is fighting a battle, and there are a lot of people who are feeling what you're feeling. If others can make it through and find hope, so can you <3

You're loved and you deserve to live, not to die!
PM me anytime <3

*hugs*

PM me anytime, I love helping people and will do my best to help you <3

And if I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care
~ Evanescence, Missing