View Single Post
  (#3414 (permalink)) Old
Leo Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 08:02 AM

You were my best friend. I wish that I had been strong enough to save you. I wish I could have just held you and taken your pain away. I tried to shield u from it all but in the end it wasn't enough. Part of you will always remain in my heart. Love, your best friend.

I gave up almost everything for you and it still wasn't enough. I obviously wasn't worth enough so u had to go cheat. I just want to say that I forgive you.

You fucking murderous bastard, you destroyed all you touched. I have hated you for so long and wished that I could have ended your miserable life myself. When I meet you in hell I swear to god I will make you FUCKING PAY. I will never fucking forgive you for doing what you did.

You were my best friend and more. I loved you for so long that I honestly didn't think that I would ever get over you. You broke my heart more times then I could count, But I have to thank you, If u hadn't I never would have fallen for the amazing girl that I'm in love with now. lol in an ironic way thank you for breaking my heart. :P And you'll always be my best friend

When I was first introduced to you, I never expected to become good friends with you, much less fall in love with you. Ironic really, After Maddie I said I would never do long distance, yet you were the one that made my feelings for her disappear. I guess just sometimes we can't control it lol. Throughout all the fights and freakouts I'm going to continue to stay right here. <3 you. *kiss*