(#160 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Smitten

Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18

Wink Re: How Many People Have You Slept With? - December 13th 2010, 05:36 AM

5 of which lost their virginity to me.
Just found out that 1 regrets losing her virginity to me, the other 4 do not last I checked.
1 was a girl who REALLY liked for for about 2 years, I had just gotten out of a relationship and she literally broke up with her boyfriend of 8 months to have sex with me that night... we dated for 2 weeks and I never developed feelings for her so I broke it off (even though the sex was good, and bunny-like frequent, talking 5 times a day in varying locations) she is now married with a 6 month old daughter who may or may not be mine... timings right, but her husband claims it is his - so I have decided not to break up an otherwise happy marriage with inquiry into that matter since we are still friends.
the other 6 were relationships.
1 - 3 months, lots of sex
1 - 5 months, not much sex.. like twice a week...
1 - 8 months, lots and lots of sex, about 3 times daily. She ended up cheating on me and is still with the guy she left me for 4 years later - yay them!
1 - 10 months, decent frequency of sex - awesome quality of sex.
1 - 2 months, had sex once - left me for a human rights mission in some third world country - never heard from her again.
1 - 1 year, 1 month (current) - Super bunny like sex frequency for the first 3 months, sex slowed to about 4 times a week for the following 6 months, slowed further to three times a week until the 10 month mark, for the following three we have been having sex about twice a week... frequency has degraded, but quality has increased. We both have busier schedules then when we met, so that accounts for some of it I suppose...
I really wish we had sex more often, but shes OK with twice a week - which I DONT GET! No one works harder to sexually satisfy their partner, I never give up and will do damn near anything it takes...
Lesser men would get a side girl to pick up the slack, those bastards! They should shut up and take it like the rest of us. pfft.. Taking the easy way out >_<

You know you are on the precipice of greatness when you feel joy, fear, and the butterflies of change all at the same time.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 475491 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!