Thread: Pregnant at 16
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Pregnant at 16 - December 13th 2010, 11:13 AM

Getting a job isn't a 'consequence' of having a child. The job and the new lifestyle and good finances should come first! If you can't support the child first, then you can't have the child. Are you living on your own? Are you supporting yourself? Do you have a serious partner? Are you making your own money? No? Then you really can't support a child yet. Otherwise you won't be giving the child a decent life, and you could regret your decision to have a child.

I won't bore you with any more details, but you really need to think about this. If you can't support yourself you can't support yourself and a child. I just think you would regret it if you had a child at 16. You've got years and years to have a family and a child. Why do it when you're still a child yourself? Enjoy your life as it is now, you're not even old enough to go out and drink with your friends yet. Do you really want to miss that because you have to watch your child every night?

Just think about it, really think about it. You've got plenty of time to have a child. But in the end it's your decision.

I hope you make the right choice for your life. Take care.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.